My Introduce

I was born 07.05.1993. I living Konya. I study KTO Karatay University. I have got one brother and one sister. My brother name is Mustafa. He is 15 years old. He is student. My sister name is Tuğba. She is 11 years old. She is student. My father name is Göksel. He is 42 years old. He is mechanical engineer. My mother name is Hale. She is 40 years old. She is housewife.

My personal data: I'm funny, talkative, friendly, helpful, polite, sometimes, serious, angry

My appearance: I have got dark hair, brown eyes. I'm tall. 

I like playing football, playing chess, chat with my friends, reading book, listening music, watching film... 

I like action film, comedy film, sci-fi film but I don't like horror film, romantic film.

My favorite football team is Fenerbahce. I love it. 

My favorite color is black. It's serious color.

My favorite movies: Green Miles, Fast and Furious, Titanic, Gladiator, The Shawshank Redemption, The Godfather, Cast Away


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder